Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The outer material used in the Seeland Hunter Stalker Seetex jacket retains a very high abrasion resistance that arises during use in difficult terrain conditions. The Seetex membrane is 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Quiet and strong (high-quality) microfiber material;
- Places susceptible to wear are reinforced with leather;
- Fleece-lined hand pockets;
- Pockets for ammunition;
- A durable metal two-way zipper, additionally protected by tabs fastened with press studs;
- Satin lining;
- WindStopers at the waist and hem;
- Hood with peak fastened with press studs to the collar;
Seetex ® is a membrane that protects clothing against getting soaked in light rain. In cold weather, it provides high wind resistance. Provides breathability by transferring the steam generated during little effort to the outside.
The membrane is available in two variants:
Water resistance: 10,000 mm of water column,
Breathability: 10,000 g of water vapor / m2 / 24h.
Water resistance: 5,000 mm of water column,
Breathability: 5,000 g of water vapor / m2 / 24h.
1) chest width - 63 cm
2) hip / waist width - 60 cm
3) height - 83 cm
4) sleeve on the outer edge - 61 cm
5) sleeve on the inner edge - 52 cm
6) wrist width - 13 cm
7) shoulder width - 58 cm
Inside - 86% Polyester, 14% Nylon
Outside - 100% Polyester
- 1 on the chest with a zipper;
- 2 above the chest;
- 2 under the belt
- 1 cargo on the back;
- 2 Napoleons next to the main slide;
- 2 internal (documents and telephone);