Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
TacLite Pro Pants, a variation of the American 5.11 tactical pants made of durable Rip-Stop material, poly/ cotton (65% polyester, 35% cotton) with a weight of 6.14 oz (174 g). The fabric is saturated with dyes that keep the natural color for a long time and are resistant to fading. The pants are coated Teflon layer made by DuPont™ Company, which prevents the formation of permanent stains and increases resistance to dirt.
The summer version of tactical pants made of Rip-Stop, poly/cotton material offers exceptional comfort during high temperatures and high humidity. Dedicated to officers of special services, shooters, people with an active lifestyle: lovers of survival and outdoor. They are included, among others military units, police and government organizations. The pants are made with exceptional care for the finish of individual elements, guaranteeing exceptional durability. Reinforcements on the edges of the legs and the edges of pockets increase the service life of areas particularly exposed to wear and tear.
- comfortable, light and airy
- covered with a layer of Teflon, preventing stains, increasing resistance to dirt.
- reinforcements on the knees with a double layer of fabric.
- internal knee pockets allow the placement of optional neoprene knee pads.
- patented slanted back pockets and webbing.
- waist adjustment with allows you to increase the waist circumference of the pants, adjusts the pants to the figure, increasing the comfort of use.
- D-ring under the front loop allows you to hang keys, gloves and other items.
- YKK™ metal zipper, internal melamine button and Prym™ snap fastener.
- 48 reinforcements on stressed areas.
- front pockets - capacious, deep can accommodate many small items.
- pocket open for a knife/flashlight - next to one of the front pockets there is a flat pocket that allows you to carry a knife, flashlight or other items with a clip.
- back slanted pockets - closed with a Velcro™ flap.
- Pockets Cargo type (on the thighs) - closed with a Velcro™ flap, allowing you to carry items, including magazines for a pistol or a submachine gun. A 20-round magazine for the M4 / M16 or a 30-round magazine when the pocket is left open.
- small front pockets - next to one of the front pockets closed with a Velcro™ flap, pockets that can accommodate, among others, GPS receiver, mobile phone, communicator or magazine.
Product number: 74273
Product / Model: Tactlite Pro Pants
Material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Rip-Stop
Weight: 174 g / 6.14 oz
Impregnation: DuPont Teflon
Colors: 019-Black, 120-Coyote, 162-TDU Khaki
192-Tundra, 724-Dark Navy, 190-TDU Green
Sizes: W (waist circumference), L (inner leg length)
W: 28"- 44" = L: 30", 32", 34", 36"
Number of pockets: 8
Producer: 5.11, USA
Product was tested and received the recommendation of the NTOA organization (National Federation of Tactical Officers S.W.A.T.), associating S.W.A.T. Their opinion is in the USA the highest certificate of recognition for products used by SWAT units.
Created by: Sharg® - direct importer.