Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Wenger Commando Patagonian Expedition Race Watch 70890 - Tachometer - determines the speed of movement over the intended distance. It is often one of the functions of sports watches. The watch has a mineral glass - it can withstand any impacts better, e.g. hardlex - a mineral crystal with a reinforced structure. Popularly used as a crystal in more expensive models of watches. Water tightness - defined in bars (e.g. 1 bar), atmospheres (e.g. 6 atm.), Most often in meters, e.g. 30m, 50m. For the layman, this is often quite confusing. In this case, the meters do not mean the diving depth.
Here are some examples:
- by 30 m - it means they are resistant to splashes, washing hands, or rain
- by 50 m - such watches are not suitable for diving, but you can swim in them
- 100 m - with such watches you can only dive with a mask and a snorkel
- by 200, 300 m - they are professional diving watches.
Commando Chrono WPER watches are equipped with the Wenger Patagonian Expedition Race also known as the "race to the end of the world" - an annual extreme race held in Chilean Patagonia.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Power source: battery
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Case-Back screws
- LUG width (together with the tabs for attaching the strap): 32 mm
- 316 L stainless steel housing
- with black PVD treatment (physical vapor deposition process)
- Mineral glass
- RESIN plastic belt
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft)
- Phosphorescent hands, numbers and markers in white
- Black clock face
- Metal buckle with the Wenger logo
- Additional features: enlarged date display
- Weight 95g
- Metal box
- 24 months warranty
Created by: Sharg® Company