Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
50729, lightweight, compact and durable, the Fillet Knife & Hook Sharpener from american Smith's Company. The perfect 3-in-1 tool for outdoor and fishing enthusiasts, allows you to sharpen the knife, various fishing hooks and cut the line or line quickly. Excellent price / quality ratio, bestseller!
The sharpener combines two surfaces for sharpening with different gradations, enabling quick cutting of the cutting edge. Allows to sharpen each knife with a straight edge, made with flat cut (Flat Grind) or full flat cut (Full Flat Grind). Made of carbides, crossed blades in "V" shaped with gradation "Coarse" to give sharpness to the cutting edge and crossed ceramic bars with Extra Fine 1500 grading, for smoothing and obtaining a razor-sharp finish.
The sharpener is equipped with a synthetic stone with Coarse gradation and grooves for sharpening fishing hooks,
The case in a bright yellow color makes it easy to find a whetstone. The handle covered with a soft rubber provides a secure grip and the non-slip rubber base has high stability during sharpening. Equipped with lanyard hole for leash and blade designed for cutting ropes and veins.
Sharpening the knife.
1. Place the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. Pull towards you lightly pressing 5-6 times the cutting edge between the sintered carbide blades when the blade is very blunt or damaged.
3. Make a few moves (8 to 10) between the white ceramic rods to smooth and finish the cutting edge.
4. Clean the grinder after use with a damp cloth or a mild brush, do not rinse with water.
1. Rest the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. Select the appropriate groove to be sharpened depending on the size of the hook.
3. Place the hook in the groove, and then move the hook blade back and forth until it is sharp.
Product numbers: 50729 (0027925507292), 50622 (027925506226).
Name: Fillet Knife & Hook Sharpener
Type: Carbide, Ceramic, Synthetic Stone
Gradation: Coarse, Extra Fine 1 500, Synthetic Coarse
Weight: 49.0 g / 1.73 oz
Producer: Smith's, U.S.A.
Created by: Sharg® Company