Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Sharpener allows you to sharpen any knife. Made of carbides, crossed "V" shaped blades with Coarse gradation for sharpening the cutting edge and crossed white ceramic rods with Fine 1000 gradation for smoothing and obtaining a razor-sharp finish. "V" shaped ceramic blades with Extra Fine 1500 gradation are designed for serrated blades.
Cover in bright yellow. The handle covered with soft rubber provides a firm grip and the non-slip rubber base provides high stability during sharpening.
1. Place the sharpener on a flat, stable surface with the arrows pointing towards you.
2. Press the button and set the focusing angle.
3. Pull towards you 5-6 times, lightly pressing the cutting edge between the blade made of carbides (coarse) when the blade is very blunt or damaged.
4. Make several moves (8 to 10) between the white ceramic rods (Fine) to smooth and finish the cutting edge.
5. Pull towards you 5-6 times, lightly pressing between the ceramic blades (Extra Fine) toothed cutting edge.
6. Always clean the sharpener after use, wipe with a damp cloth or mild brush and dry with a towel. Do not rinse with water.
Product number: 50264 (027925502648), 50733 (0027925507339)
Name: Adjustable Angle Pull-Through Knife Sharpener
Type of sharpening surface: Carbide, Ceramic Stone
Gradation: Coarse, Fine 1,000, Extra Fine 1,500
Weight: 249.0 g / 8.78 oz
Producer: Smith's, U.S.A.
Directed by: Sharg® Company